DANIEL ESPERANTE PEREIRA
Tecnico Superior de Investigación (IFIC-UV)
Associate Professor at ETSE-UV (School of Engineering)
I am an Applied Scientist (Telecommunications Engineering and PhD in Physics) with a large international experience in R&D in instrumentation for particle physics experiments and Radio-Frequency (RF) accelerators. I have played a leading role in the coordination, design, development and commissioning of scientific instrumentation and complex electronic systems at various particle physics experiments and accelerators facilities. Currently the scientific responsible of design and commissioning of the IFIC’s high-gradient Radio-Frequency laboratory for medical accelerators and other applications.
- Member of the International Linear Collider Collaboration (ILC) and the CLIC Collaboration.
- Member of the XLS-CompactLight Collaboration.
- Member of the DEPFET collaboration of Belle-II experiment.
- Ex-member of the LHCb collaboration.
- Advisory board member of the international Joint Universities Accelerator School
- Marie Curie Individual Fellowship at IFIC (2017-2019)
- CERN Project Associate at the Beams RF group (2015-2017)
- CERN Project Associate at the Beams Instrumentation group (2014-2015)